Effective Date: 21-06-2023
We reserve the right to change this Policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to keep checking this page from time to time.
We are committed to safeguarding your privacy and ensuring the security of the information you provide to us. By using the Website, you consent to the practices described in this Policy.
What User Data We Collect
When you visit our Website, we may collect the following data:
· User information: We may collect non-personal information about your interactions on our Website, including your IP address, browser type and device information.
· Personal information: We may collect personal information such as your name, contact information, email address and any other information you provide voluntarily when you contact us, subscribe to our newsletter, fill out a form or engage in other activities on our Website.
· Other information such as interests and preferences.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons including:
· To better understand your needs.
· To improve our products and services.
· To send you newsletters, promotional emails and marketing communications, containing the information we think you will find interesting.
· To customize our Website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
· To Detect fraudulent and illegal activities.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
We are committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. We have done all in our power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect on our Website. However, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your information.
We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who assist us in operating our Website, conducting business activities, or providing services to you. These providers are obligated to protect your information and may only use it for the specific purpose for which they were engaged.
We may disclose your information if required by law, regulation, or legal process, or to protect our rights, safety, or the rights, safety and property of others.
Links to Third-Party Websites
Our Website may contain links to third-party websites. We do not control or endorse the privacy practices of these third-party websites. If you click on any third-party website links, we will not be responsible for your data and privacy protection. Visiting third-party websites is not governed by this Policy. Please review the privacy policies of any third-party websites you visit.
Your rights/Restricting the Collection of your Personal Data
You may have the right to access, restrict, update, correct, or delete your personal information. You can achieve this by doing the following:
· When you are filling the forms for registration on our Website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you do not want to disclose your personal information.
· If you have already agreed to share your information with us, please contact us via email and we will be happy to change this for you.
· You may also unsubscribe from our mailing list or opt-out of receiving marketing communications by directly emailing us.
When providing your data through any of our online forms (this includes Facebook, Instagram and Google), you agree to receive SMS/Texts and Emails from Oasis Land Development.
Owning a home is a keystone of wealth… both financial affluence and emotional security.Suze Orman