Cayman Makes Top 10 in Three TripAdvisor Lists
Cayman is making waves in the tourism industry once again; having been named in the top ten on three separate TripAdvisor lists.
Grand Cayman ranked number three on the “10 Best islands in the Caribbean”. Seven Mile Beach made number five in the “Top 10 Destinations in the Caribbean” and number seven for “The 25 best beach’s in the Caribbean”.
The Cayman Islands Tourism Association (CITA) said making three lists all at once, speaks volumes.
“It just says that the private sector [is] listening, they’re making sure that customer service is top notch; they’re making sure they’re addressing the problems that guests have. And when you do that, that’s when you will have a better return in terms of repeat visitors coming back to the Cayman Islands,” said Tiffany Dixon-Ebanks, CITA’s Executive Director.
10 Best Islands in the Caribbean:
- Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- St. John, U.S. Virgin Islands
- Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands
- Isla de Vieques, Puerto Rico
Top 10 Destinations in the Caribbean:
- Punta Cana, Domincan Republic
- San Juan, Pueto Rico
- Grand Case, St Maarten-St Martin
- Ocho Rios, Jamaica
- Seven Mile Beach, Grand Cayman
25 Best Beachs in the Caribbean
- Grace Bay – Providenciales, Turks and Caicos
- Playa Paraiso Beach – Cayo Largo, Cuba
- Flamenco Beach – Culebra, Puerto Rico
- Eagle Beach – Palm – Eagle Beach, Aruba
- Varadero Beach – Varadero, Cuba
- The Baths – Virgin Gorda, BVI
- Seven Mile Beach – George Town, Grand Cayman
- Bavaro Beach – Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
- Seven Mile Beach – Negril, Jamaica
- Maho Beach – Cruz Bay, St. John
Source Cayman 27.
Posted By Mona Tatum